This page is dedicated to helping our patients find resources, whether online or in print, to help them better understand their condition, pregnancy and more. Know of any good resources we haven’t shared here? Let us know!
Books For Reading:
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting
by Sharon Mazel and Heidi Murkoff
- The Pregnancy Countdown Book
by Susan Magee and Kara Nakisbendi, M.D.
- The Expectant Father
by Armin Brott and Jennifer Ash
- What To Do When You’re Having Two
by Natalie Diaz
- The Diaper Diaries
by Cynthia Copeland
- A Woman’s Guide to Menopause and Perimenopause
by Mary Jane Minkin and Carol V. Wright, Ph.D.
- WebMD Pregnancy – WebMD
- My Pregnancy Today | BabyCenter – BabyCenter
- Pregnancy + – Health & Parenting Ltd
Menstruation / Ovulation Apps